Who doesn't love cookies?
And who doesn't love healthy ones ?
Lately, I have been craving cookies so much!
Yesterday night I decided to freeze the rest of my blueberries sauce because I felt that this could be usefull....And I was right!
Here is my recipe:
What you need: for approx 4 cookies
- 1/2 cup yogurt ( soy,greek..)
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups mixed organic dates ( I actually bought in an organic store already mixed, so here take the stones away and mix in a blender or with a hand mixer)
- 4 pecans
- Mix all the blueberries and 1/3 cup yogurt in a blender or with a hand mixer and separate the blueberries sauce in 4 muffins tins ( just fill 1/4 of each with the sauce ).Choose muffins tins where you can easily turn your sauce out. Freeze overnight.
- Considering your sauce is frozen,turn the little frozen "bottom muffins" out on a plate
- Cut the date paste in 8 little and thin rounds ( same size than your frozen blueberries "bottom muffins "sauce)
- Place 1 date round then one of the frozen blueberries sauce over, a date round again
- Use the rest of the yogurt (1/4 cup for the 4 cookies ) to putt on top of the cookies
- Add 1 pecan in each
How to eat it ;) :
Wait 5-10 minutes so the blueberries sauce melted just enough to feel it half frozen-half melted in your mouth and it's the perfect combo !!!!